Unbound Publishing Journey - Day 9

Day 9 Just when you think things cannot get any worse…..Needed to work today, had to call in sick yesterday, woke at 6.45 in extreme pain (last stage of labour type of pain – no exaggeration) made it to bathroom then woke up 10 minutes later on the floor having passed out. Back to A&E to be prodded and pricked to be told that I probably passed out from the pain. Did not make it to work. Meanwhile while I have to rest I am working on Cathy’s decline into the asylum and updating the Unbound updates page. Nobody can ever accuse me of giving up. Even if I do not raise the funds at least I know I have given it my all even though it feels like I am being knocked down at every post. Can’t remember where I read this but it’s got me through the last five years: be prepared to spend 3-5 years trying to get a break: you need self-belief bordering on delusion! https://unbound.com/books/cracked-cathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unbound journey and hysterectomy hell! 

Unbound Publishing Journey for Cracked Cathy - Day 7