Unbound Publishing Journey for Cracked Cathy - Day 7

Day 7 This is hard. I am working 3 days teaching, trying to finish the book which I am excited about and loving writing but need to find the time to market it and get in the pledges and still have a ton of uni work to get through. My faith is dwindling a little more each day because nobody is even sharing my posts let alone pledging to my book. It is hard to stay positive. I am trying not to take it personally but when your own family do not even attempt to help by just sharing a post then it’s a tough one. I thought at least people would share it. I am doubting that this is going to happen. I will keep writing regardless. I have whole books in my head that I need to get out so I will never give up on the writing but this crowd funding is difficult when you are rubbish at selling yourself and do not have a vast network of followers. https://unbound.com/books/cracked-cathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unbound journey and hysterectomy hell! 

Unbound Publishing Journey - Day 9