Unbound Publishing Journey for Cracked Cathy - Day 3

Day 3 Surprisingly upbeat. Antibiotics have kicked in and not feeling as sorry for my unsuccessful ass today. Feeling like I can do this, even with a UTI and fibroids. Editing some of book and concentrating on Jennifer’s character profile today. Mike Proctor will not see her coming. Did the video for Unbound yesterday (was not the best day to do it considering my emotions). My friend said “what you’re saying is good, now wash your hair and do it again.” Washed hair and done it again with my glasses on. Have sent it round to friends who have said an array of: the glasses are a barrier to you; you look like a book nerd (good) and then lots of laughter (at me not with me). I can’t do another one, it’s so hard. Have you seen the episode of Friends where Chandler and Monica are having their engagement photo taken for the announcements in the local paper? Well that’s me every time I am in front of the camera. This one is going to have to do. Sent it to Unbound and it’s gone live. Terrifying! https://unbound.com/books/cracked-cathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unbound journey and hysterectomy hell! 

Unbound Publishing Journey - Day 9

Unbound Publishing Journey for Cracked Cathy - Day 7