Unbound Publishing Journey for Cracked Cathy - Day 12

Day 12 Been really ill so went away for a rest for the weekend in a caravan in the woods. Still exhausted but managed to get into work today where I have been teaching women on probation about mind management - accessing their intuition and trusting it and using it to change their lives. Been working on Cracked Cathy over the weekend. Have just put another excerpt on the Unbound site and social media so hopefully will generate some more pledges but have to say after my mini-meltdown last week I resigned myself (only partly mind you) that crowdfunding is not going to work for me and I will end up having to self-publish Cracked Cathy as I did my comedy Jenna Jaghe. Still not giving up and will see it through to the end. I would benefit from an ongoing counsellor for this mood swing however have no money so just have to carry on counselling myself and pray that somehow people will see it, read it, love it and want to be part of the whole writing process – mood swings and all! https://unbound.com/books/cracked-cathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unbound journey and hysterectomy hell! 

Unbound Publishing Journey - Day 9

Unbound Publishing Journey for Cracked Cathy - Day 7