Unbound Publishing Journey for Cracked Cathy - Day 5

Day 5 Drank a few whiskeys last night to help with the pain (physical not emotional…. actually, not gonna lie, it took the edge off the disappointment I was feeling yesterday), so was expecting to feel a little rough today but don’t so am working on the days before Cathy get sectioned in the asylum. Started filling in the updates section on my dashboard on the Unbound publishing platform to keep supporters of Cracked Cathy updated with the books progression. I will happily answer any questions about Cracked Cathy, Unbound, domestic abuse, writing, publishing, marketing (however could really do with some tips about that one myself) and anything else I can help with. No more pledges so far. Trying not to think about it. It will either happen or it won’t. No point in worrying about it and at least I have tried. https://unbound.com/books/cracked-cathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unbound journey and hysterectomy hell! 

Unbound Publishing Journey - Day 9

Unbound Publishing Journey for Cracked Cathy - Day 7